Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did you ever see The Wizard of OZ in a movie theatre, on the big screen?

I have... It was weird to see so many things I never noticed on the small TV screen,... good and bad. Especially with the voice dubbing.



Did you ever see The Wizard of OZ in a movie theatre, on the big screen?opera mobile



I think so, but I don't know.....



heeheeheeheehee



Did you ever see The Wizard of OZ in a movie theatre, on the big screen?imax theatre opera theater



No.
Yes, I was much more aware of how cheap the sets were. Painted backdrops that I never gave another thought to before suddenly kind of yelling at you. Still a wonderful film. Just a Little stagier on the big screen.
it is worth seeing
No !!!!,anyways you look cute.
Interesting, no, but now that I know that I never will. Don't want to ruin my favorable view of the film.
No, I was born in 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel