Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know a good website where I can find theatre games?

I need a game for my women's acting ensemble class. Anyone know where I can find one?



Does anyone know a good website where I can find theatre games?classical music



I'm a big fan of using improvisational games to help teach theatre. Improv is a very integral part of theatre and is extremely useful for any working actor.



At "www.fuzzyco.com/improv/games.html", they have a database of improv game websites. I believe there are 11 websites listed there along with how many games each website has, how extensive the game descriptions are, etc. GREAT RESOURCE! (P.S.- If the screen won't let you see the whole website address, just hold the cursor over it, and a yellow box should appear with the full address.)



BEST WISHES!!!



Does anyone know a good website where I can find theatre games?ms stress opera theater



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel