Thursday, December 10, 2009

How was the Radiohead concert last night at the Auditiorium Theatre in Chicago?

I tried to get in with my girlfriend but couldn't find sellers...how did it turn out?



How was the Radiohead concert last night at the Auditiorium Theatre in Chicago?regal theater



Not sure which night you are refering to, but I went to the Tuesday night show. This is a very important distinction, because they claim to have never played the same set list twice and never will. It was amazing, they played some songs from OK Computer, and Hail To The Thief which I love, and some songs from Kid A which I am not familiar with, but my friend was, as well as a good number of new songs. For more information and the complete set list, go to http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel