Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever gone to see a movie at the theatre BY YOURSELF?

Did you like it???



Have you ever gone to see a movie at the theatre BY YOURSELF?playhouse



Yes, I was supposed to go with a friend but he backed out at the last minute. I went anyways, and it was still good ^_^



Have you ever gone to see a movie at the theatre BY YOURSELF?plays opera theater



I could never do that. I have to have a man sitting next to me so that I can lay my head on his shoulder.
Never, but I really should try it...then again I'd probably end up falling asleep w/out someone there to pinch me.
yup
many, many times... my parents owned it..;)
yeah, i always do that.



whenever i go to watch a movie i really like, i'd prefer to go by myself...



no disturbance!
Yes, and it was awesome. It was the middle of the day so I had my choice of seating and I didn't have to wait in line at the concession stand. I also didn't have to worry about what kind of movie anyone else was in the mood to watch. =)
I will do almost anything by myself with no problem. I just can't seem to do the movie theater thing though.
Nope
Yes, all of the time. It can be a nice break.
Yes I did and I liked it too. It was a while back and I saw Murder by Numbers.
Yes....I did like it. I had the entire tub of popcorn to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel