Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the most annoying things you find in the movie theatre??

for me is when the movie is playing and a person stands up infront of you to go to the bathroom and takes a dam while just to get out. LOL so they are blocking your view of the movie.



What are the most annoying things you find in the movie theatre??movie theater



people and their damn cell phones



What are the most annoying things you find in the movie theatre??tickets opera theater



when a hot guy comes out like in pirates of the carribean when johny depp came out the girls would scream which was fine the first few times but after 15 screams i had to launch my drink at them.
crying babies, people who need to go to the bathroom, cellphones going off, and people loudly crunching popcorn and slurping up their sodas. it drives me crazy.
when people have kids and they are screaming or something and the parent just ignores it and doesn't take them out of the theatre that really bugs me also when someone phone goes of and they just let it go off and off and never shut it off or if they answer the phone during the movie and start talking!
Oy... Getting stuck behind the person whose tall or has tall hair..



And of curse.. Getting stuck near a child whose parents let them do whatever they want so they talk to people during the movie.
the most annoying thing is the dark -lol. i cant see a see a movie good in the dark.
Talking during the film and blocking the darn aisle when you want to walk in it ("oh, forgive me, I didn't mean to stomp on your foot").
People who talk on their cell phones.
well i hate when people block my view. i also hate when people next to me like chew loudly or talk or just do annoying things. its mostly what other people do.
people playing with there phones...
When someone's cell goes off or a kid starts to cry and the stupid parents aren't clever enough to take the kid out of the theater instead of scolding the kid to shush IN the theater.
i hate it when family talk and you cant hear. Or when people get up half way thrue the movie. UGH
teenagers who think that they own the place. once there was this group of like 10 teens in the last row in the theatre and theu were loud the entire movie. Half way through they threw a popcorn bag randomly and it landed on my head. I was so mad and they were laughing. I though i would go throw them all out but i was 12 then who would take me seriously
gum on the floor and I step in it



people talking



folks doing heavy petting.. get a room for pete's sake!



someone propping their foot on the back of my seat



someone smacking while eating a snack
i just went to the movies, and the idiot behind me kapt kicking my chair profusely. i was like what the hell are u practicing ty kwon do on my chair? i dont get it. and occasional push or bump is ok but when i feel like im in an earthquake its time to turn around and look them in the eye. it always freaks them out lol
For me its those kids who sit in the front row of the theatre and open up their cell phone every 2 minutes and shine the light from the screen up at the rest of us.
this happened when i went to see i am legend, the people behind us wouldn't shut up and they got up alot and like kicked my chair it was so stupid, and i once had someone put their bare feat over my chair!!
those idiots who play and carry on.
I hate it when my feet stick to the spilled soft drinks on the floor and when people eat Nachos next to me or rattle candy wrappers during a really tense scene.
People bringing their crying babies, shaking their popcorn bags, kicking the seat behind me, yelling out remarks, running back and forth to the bathroom, etc.
dumb kids kicking the back of my seat



nasty *** couple kissing during the whole movie



people yelling "no, don't open that door!" every scene



people burping



people saying what they think is going to happen at a major climax in the movie



people talking during the quiet scenes..



just to name a few
talking
people who talk on their phones,kick the back of your chair and kids that are screaming
People who talk. People who kick the back of my seat. People with big hair who sit in front of me. People who eat food that smells, even popcorn. Teenagers who make rude noises. And little kids who shouldn't be there.
People talking! You're not at home, hello, I paid to be here, I'd like to hear the movie!
When people's cell phone rings and they're sitting right next to you. Gosh that is so friggin' annoying!
That never happens at my local theater- they have a rule that, if you leave, you can't go back in. Nobody goes.



For me, it's just people talking to each other, or eating popcorn obnoxiously loudly. Basically, noise.
For me it's people kicking your seat in the middle of the movie.
people speaking or people with stupid laughs!



or the person behind you keeps kicking at your chair grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
People moving around, in front of you, throwing popcorn, talking behind me.
other people.



i rarely go to the movies.



?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel