Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can you call a person who just watch movie, just watch in the theatre with no reaction.?

A person who just watch movie, with no reaction at all. Doesn't laugh or cry. A bad movie-goer?



What can you call a person who just watch movie, just watch in the theatre with no reaction.?events



Me...



Ok, just kidding. I generally don't react to events within the movie in a movie theater. It's just not my style. If I think a joke is funny, I generally don't laugh out loud. I am just more inhibited about my emotions. That being said, I can silently (and passionately) enjoy a movie. I guess my silent stare is my own way of remaining focused on the movie itself.



What can you call a person who just watch movie, just watch in the theatre with no reaction.?home theatre opera theater



Passive viewer. Just what l call them.



l also notice people of that kind in cinemas. Do they have feelings or just hard to please?
depressed?
closet cryer. It might take time for the reality of the movie to sink in and when it does they will probably cry in private.
Someone who went to a Ron Howard movie by mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel