Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it weird to major in Nutrition and then minor in Theatre Arts?

I know they are completely two different things, but I have a love for both of them and I just wanted to major in something that will help as a good career, but then also have fun with something that I like to do for my leisure time and maybe even make a career out of it also (acting).



Is it weird to major in Nutrition and then minor in Theatre Arts?opera sheet music



How original! I think that's a great combination. The minor in Theatre Arts will help you in your career in Nutrition, as you will have group meetings, and need to make presentations in the future.



I wish you all the best.



Is it weird to major in Nutrition and then minor in Theatre Arts?shows opera theater



I don't think it's wierd. If you can cope with the requirements, then good luck to you! :)
I don't think so I'm double majoring in bio-chemistry and nursing, and minoring in fine arts. i think of it as a minor is like something you want to learn even more about but not necessarily make it into your profession. hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel