Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you sneak in snacks and sodas at the Movie Theatre?

the sodas and snacks are kind of a rip off at the concession stand.....just curious..Thanks.



Do you sneak in snacks and sodas at the Movie Theatre?home theater system



OF COURSE I DO!!!!!



Do you sneak in snacks and sodas at the Movie Theatre?the grand theater opera theater



yup I bring my oversized bag in there , stuffed with soda and chips even candy.I refuse to pay six dollars for snacks
Absolutely. Cargo Pants are the best!
oh yeah. its cheeper
No way! Sure they rip you off, but movie snacks are heart-attack-a-licious. Extra "butter" please...



Yummy.
Once before. What I snuck in was popcorn in a brown paper bag the size of theirs so in the dark it looked like theirs. Yeah the prices are a rip off. $3.00 for a half of a weiner. It was like eating c-rations. Popcorn not good at all. They need to have options. Like one kettle corn and another cheddar. The nachos......stingy portions. Oh yeah, I snuck in a 20oz. soda bottle. I was scared of the opening the cap part, especially with the cap hissing, that would give me away. But, I was cool. Basically I felt like sticking it to their butts for ripping me off on things I could get at a cheaper price. Convenient my tail. Those boxes of candies cost a $1.00 at Dollar Tree and the nerd ropes two for a dollar their too. I can buy a pack of hot dogs for a dollar and a pack of buns for a dollar. Let's not even mention the size of 7 eleven's hot dogs. And they are huge and got kick when you bite into them.



Oh yeah I learned that majority of the movie goers sneak in food on a basis. I seen people eating burgers and fried chicken. I was relieved yet appalled. Appalled because they went overboard and they were licking their fingers so loud I heard them. Large purses with alot of stuff covering the evidence is the key.



Didn't mean to write a story but I liked your question.
um no i just have a really big purse for um "fun" lol
mr pibb + red vines = crazy delicious
heck yeah I invented it !
I do.



ALL the time.
That's what big purses were made for.
yupp that's what my big winter coat is good for, carrying large bottles of soda and snacks.
All the time the movie is not as good if I don't .
All the time. Its way cheaper to buy snacks somewhere else or bring something from home.Just don't get to carried away like bringing your own liter of pop or something ridiculous like that!
Yeah...I do that all the time...the only food I ever buy there is popcorn and slurpees...
I think everyone does that. I don't always but I have before. lol.
I do it ALL the time!! Who wants to pay 5 dollars for a small popcorn or some curly fries?? come on, the ticket was already 9 dollars. Its just crazy these days. Happy New Year!!!
yes, but the concessions are overpriced because that's where theaters make all their money. Not on tickets.. which doesn't make sense because tickets are ungodly expensive.
yup! who doesnt?
Nope. I buy my snacks and soda there. I know it's expensive but I plan for it and I accept it as part of the "theater going experience".
sometimes we by the 88cent candy at wal-mart better than paying 5.00 for milk duds well see ya
No, I personally have never done this.
In the winter time I do but the summer is Cinda heard unless you have a very big purse.
yes and I have from a very young age.
I used to. But I like the popcorn there. I applied at the theater once, and they told me that the price of the snacks are what pays the employees. The ticket prices pay the actors! It's nuts.



So knowing all that, I just pay for the snacks since I know why they cost so much.
Yes, I do. My little brother always says, "Are we breaking the law?!?" I'm like Nooooooooo, we're saving moo lah.
yes! we bring a really big purse, plastic cups(for drinks and popcorn), popcorn, couple of sodas, and of course candy!
all the time
yes, i usually go to a fast food place and seek it in, then you get your dinner AND a movie!
Yes, I have two children. I wear a big heavy coat that has six pockets sewn on the inside, especially made for this purpose. You can also buy coats like this very cheap, at good will stores. You just have to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel