Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a microwave popcorn that tastes the same as movie theatre popcorn?

I know I taste just as good.



Is there a microwave popcorn that tastes the same as movie theatre popcorn?plays



There may not be, because there are probably more flavor-effecting preservatives in microwave popcorn than in movie popcorn since it is not in a package...



Is there a microwave popcorn that tastes the same as movie theatre popcorn?opera ticket opera theater



no
That would be Orville Redenbockers microwave popcorn with extra butter.
not exactly the same but probably similiar in taste and that would be what gibby said about the orville redinbokers movie theatre popcorn
Just pour some butter flavored oil over it so you get the same nasty taste. The only way to eat popcorn is with REAL butter! YUM!
Not even close babe! and you have no movie! fagetaboutit! go to the movies eat popcorn enjoy!
they use pig fat instead of 100% calfornia butter



YUM
orville.
if u add salt to it yes.
yes their is its called movie theater butter by orvil
Blast O Butter by Jolly Time, I actually tried it when David Letterman kept recommending it on his show lol
NO! U never tasted popcorn?



Mmm...I want popcorn!
No, and the reason is simple, I worked at a movie theater, and the oil used in our popcorn heats at a temperature higher then a microwave can accomplish, and it comes liquid, unlike the hydrogenated oil they use in microwave varieties. And the butter (if you like butter) is different, and seperate then the oil it is cooked in at a movie theater, whereas it is all mixed together in the bag of microwave popcorn. There are some that attempt, and are quite tasty, but they aren't the same.
xc
probally not but the closest thing you can probably get is "butter lovers"
The closest you can come to it, but not the same, is Orville Reddenbocker Movie Theatre Popcorn
I just can't get enough of Pop Secret Homestyle microwave popcorn.
I live on the East Coast and we have something called "Movie House/Theatre Popcorn" which is microwaveable. I've never tried it, so I can't really give you any details. While I've seen it in the store (Stop-N-Shop), I don't know who actually puts it out (the manufacturer of the popcorn).



I'm sure that this probably won't help you, but maybe if you do have a Stop-N-Shop near you, you may be able to find it - or by going on-line at www.stopandshop.com.



Have a lovely rest of the evening.
My microwave would zap every time you tried to put popcorn in it so I don't know.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
no
none that I know of
never tried before.
just get any microwavable popcorn and coat it with a pound of butter and dump the whole shaker of salt on it. That should do it
nope
I think it's Jiffey Pops (extream)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel