Saturday, December 5, 2009

What song from any musical should I sing for my musical theatre class?

Yeah so my teacher wants us to sing in front of the class to hear our voice and I have no clue what to sing. Any ideas? And please leave the name of the song and the musical it's from. Thanks!



What song from any musical should I sing for my musical theatre class?ballet



What's your range? How high can you go? How low can you go?



If you edit your question with a little more detail, I could give you some better songs. But since you barely have any info, I'm just going to stick with simple Rodgers and Hammerstein's songs that anyone with any range can sing.



Hello, Young Lovers - The King and I



I Enjoy Being a Girl - Flower Drum Song



My Favorite Things - The Sound of Music



Getting to Know You - The King and I



In My Own Little Corner - Cinderella



A Lovely Night - Cinderella



*****************EDIT*****************...



That's my range too. I still recommend the R%26amp;H songs I mentioned earlier, and here are some others.



Memory - Cats



The Wizard and I - Wicked



Learn to be Lonely - Phantom of the Opera soundtrack



Castle on a Cloud - Les Miserables



Mama Who Bore Me - Spring Awakening



What song from any musical should I sing for my musical theatre class?globe theater opera theater



you are the music in me from highschool musical 2 idk i guess atleast half of your class should know it
Here are some ideas but it would help to know your range.



I enjoy being a girl from Flower drum song



Maybe from Annie



The lonely goatherd form Sound of Music



Popular form Wicked



I hope these ideas help.Good luck! Love ya!
Idleweiss from Sound of Music
IM NOT THAT GIRL-WICKED
mama who bore me - spring awakening



not too high, and it's spring awakening so its not bubble gum



come to your senses - tick, tick... BOOM



its by jonathan larson, the same guy who wrote rent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel