Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do people hide their faces like doctors in a theatre, in Yahoo Answers?

That is one's right in America to do so.



Why do people hide their faces like doctors in a theatre, in Yahoo Answers?movie theatre



It's either because they enjoy their privacy or they don't know how to put one in. Just let them be.



Why do people hide their faces like doctors in a theatre, in Yahoo Answers?playhouse opera theater



You aren't. If that is really you.
It's more like ladies at a masquerade. We are avoiding people knowing enough about us to use that information to harm us. Or we hope we are, at any rate. However, when a teenager asks a heart-breaking question, like "I'm 13 and pregnant, and scared," I have often put my email address in my answer. Technically, this is a violation of Community Guidelines, but now that I realize they can contact me by going to my Q%26amp;A page and writing a message that is passed on by Y!A without having to give out my email address, I am much more cautious. There's a lot of nuts out there, bro!
Man have you seen some people!!!



Thank God they don't put their pick on here. I haven't since the fire.. Well I don't really want to talk about it but you might get the idea.
SOCIETY IS SCAREY THESE DAYS. ALOT OF PEOPLE CHOOSE NOT TO SHOW THEIR FACES ON THE INTERNET.



NEVER KNOW .... YOUR NEIGHBOR COULD BE STALKING YOU ...
Because they're not hooked up with the right equip. or they don't like the yahoo choices.
not only that if you answer a question and somebody gets pretty ticked off at your opinion you dont want them to harrass you for you opinion or stalk or whatever
maybe b/c they are ashamed of wat they really look like and they aren't sure if anyone will accept how they look b/c there are a lot of people who judge others b/c of they way their appearances are! that's the reason i don't have a picture posted, but i KNOW that i look alright!
thats a funny question but because maybe they dont know how to change it like me
Because they can.
coz tey want to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel