Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is taking a refillable bag of popcorn back to the movie theatre every time you go stealing?

My mom says it is, but i think charging 6 bucks for popcorn is the real crime.



Is taking a refillable bag of popcorn back to the movie theatre every time you go stealing?say yes



I agree with you. What they charge for tickets really is criminal.



Is taking a refillable bag of popcorn back to the movie theatre every time you go stealing?palace theatre opera theater



level 5, real are you stealing? your mother, not it cant be true
lol Neat idea.
It says free refills
They only charge you $6? I get chaired $10
You are making excuses. You know that you are wrong. You are a thief, a common criminal. It's like stealin $6 of candy from a store. Taking a box of cigarettes. filling up gas tank and not paying. You need to redeem yourself, or at least start paying for the popcorn. If I knew who you were, I would turn you into the authorities right away.
I wouldn't know but that's what me and my family do because at this rate in 2 years popcorn will be like $8.00 its crazy But go with what your gut tells you to do and or your conscience

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel