Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best movie that you have seen in the theatre THIS year?

Thank You for Smoking. No doubt. It does require a brain to understand the sarcasm, but it's really funny and makes a pretty good point.



What is the best movie that you have seen in the theatre THIS year?performing shows



saw 3



What is the best movie that you have seen in the theatre THIS year?say yes opera theater



Invincible. HUGE Eagles fan. And the music was soooo awesome. And it LOOKED like Philadelphia back in the day. I felt like the Mummers were about to come down the street.
Its a toss up for me between Little Miss Sunshine and the Prestige (such different genres) both are must sees in my book



Have a GREAT day!
there is nothing i have cared to go to the movies for, actually not in a few years. they need to stop the special effects movies and get something original with a good story
grudge 2
Moi, Cesar! A great film to learn French, with English subtitles of course! :)
The Departed and Thank you for smoking. The second should get the Ocsar for screenplay. funniest movie in years.
THE PRESTIGE!! Excellent movie by far....
The devil wears prada
I haven't be truly impressed with anything I've seen this year, but there are a few coming out that I'm looking foward to seeing.
munich
DEFINETELY invinsible
CAR'S
Definitely Clerks II!!! It's my choice for movie of the year!
Flags of Our Fathers was certainly the best new movie that I have seen this year.
Phat Girlz
Ice age 2, loved it :)
nacho libre
Oddly enough X-Men 3 =)
i dont think any movie i saw this year was can even be put in the BEST category....maybe in GOOD. they are sucking alot lately
MI3................
"Clerks II" or "Snakes Or A Plane"
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
I would have to say, Open Season! Frikin helarious!
Madea's Family Reunion by Tyler Perry. Everyone should see his films.
The Illusionist and The Prestige were both amazing.
ummmmmmm.......Open Season !!
Departed.
The Prestige.



Flags of our Fathers was excellent, as well.



I saw The Departed, and while good, it was about an hour too long for my tastes. I thought it was over-hyped, but still enjoyable.
Over the hedge, it's the ONLY movie I've been to this year.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel