Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why is my gyno refusing my husband to be on the theatre as i deliver?

Its depends are you having a section ?



My hubby was allowed in while we had our twins that's because i was awake i had a spinal, if you are put to sleep they wont allow hubby to be there its just the rules, also when you are asleep there is a lot more people checking you and you will also have monitors to check your heart and BP while under the anaesthetic, when your awake its takes less cause they can just talk to you



Why is my gyno refusing my husband to be on the theatre as i deliver?symphony



dunno



Why is my gyno refusing my husband to be on the theatre as i deliver?performing arts center opera theater



Ask your gyno. Only he or she would be able to answer this question.
The only way you can know for sure is to ask him/her.
i would ask your GYNO that question.
That's a strange one. I have NO idea! Get a new gyno - that's bizarre. Of course your husband should be there (assuming he wants to be?)! I couldn't have managed without mine!!
If it is an c-sect your having with a gen anaesthetic then no your hubby wont be allowed in. This is because there is more risk with a general anaesthetic when you having a c-sect, and if something was to go wrong then it's best your hubby isn't there. Other than that I can't understand why, just as long as he scrubs up etc etc.
Well if you won't stop asking questions while on the delivery table, he's entitled to be awkward too.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel